Azerbaijan Tourist Visa
Filled and signed Application Form for e-visa.
NOTE* Fill the Application Form with block letters and don’t forget to put you sign in the end of it. If you will have any questions regarding application don’t hesitate to contact us. Form should be scanned and sent to us in JPEG format with not more than 300 kb size.
- High resolution digital passport-style photo (head & shoulders against white background) in color. Make sure that you have free page in your passport and the passport expiry date is valid upon arrival. For most countries validity of passport should be not less than 6 month before arrival.
- High resolution copy of passport or travel document in color. (Should be valid minimum six month from the date of entry)
- Payment confirmation for visa fee.
Hotel confirmation voucher.
You need to book a hotel for the whole duration of your electronic visa and provide us with confirmation from hotel. Please note that electronic visa is issued for days the hotel booking is confirmed for. You can choose the hotel from http://exploreazerbaijan.com/hotels/ and proceed with booking or book it from another hotel provider.
- Air ticket or reservation confirmation. In case you enter and depart Azerbaijan by other ways then please indicate it. Coming with vehicle then indicate type of vehicle, registration plate number and the border entry point.
- Foreigner undertakes to leave the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic before the expiry of the visa, if granted. Possession of a visa is only one of the prerequisites for entry into the Azerbaijan Republic. The mere fact that a visa has been granted to me does not mean that foreigner will be entitled to compensation if he/she refused entry. The prerequisites for entry will be checked again on entry into the territory of the Azerbaijan Republic.
- Foreigner may be expelled if he/she has furnished false or incomplete information during the visa application process for the purpose of obtaining a residence title.
The applicant is obliged to provide all information to the best of his/her knowledge and belief.
If he/she knowingly furnishes false or incomplete information, the visa application may be refused or the applicant expelled from Azerbaijan Republic, should a visa already have been issued. With his/her signature on application form for visa, the applicant certifies that he/she has been informed of the legal consequences of furnishing false or incomplete information in the course of visa
- E-visa is valid only for indicated dates on visa paper. If tourist will stay for more days that indicated on the e-visa, it will be considered as a violation of local visa regulations and may result of payment of a fine from 300-400 AZN ($380-$500), as well as deportation and a ban of entry to Azerbaijan next 5 years (if the tourist refuses to pay).
- Azerbaijan enacted a new law on April 1, 2013 that requires all foreign visitors staying in Azerbaijan for longer than 10 days to register with the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan within three days of arrival. You must submit a completed registration form, a copy of the biographic page of your passport, and a copy of your visa to the State Migration Service either in person, via mail, or e-mail.
Licensed hotels may assist their guests register, but travelers staying in personal homes, private apartments or un-licensed hotels must register themselves by this link http://e-reg.migration.gov.az:8080/DMXERegistrationApp/ . Every individual traveler is responsible for ensuring that the registration has been done. Registration is free, but failure to register or registering late may result in a fine of between 300-400 AZN.