All people wishing to visit this country need a visa to Bahrain for enter the country, except citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC): Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. Luckily, starting October 2014 Bahrain began to offer a flexible Bahrain visa scheme to visitors, you can apply today with Bahrainvisaonline.com
The country embraced the e-visa system which simplifies the process of traveling to the country. The e-visa system allows visitors from over 100 countries to apply and pay for their visas online ahead of their visit. You can apply for many visa through iVisa.
- Original, signed passport valid for 6 months beyond stay, with at least one blank passport page available for visa stamp(s). Amendment pages in the back of the passport are not suitable for visa stamps.
- One recent 2 x 2 passport type photograph in color, front view and with a plain/white background.
- Online Bahrain Visa Application Form
- Other Forms:
A letter of intent outlining the applicant’s purpose of travel, the length of intended stay, name of places to be visited, contact information, and accommodation information is required.
Proof Of Departure: Computer generated flight itinerary from the airline or travel agency or copy of airline tickets.
- Minors: All applications for minors must be accompanied by a letter of consent from both parents and a photocopy of both parents’ passports. If both parents are not traveling, the accompanying parent must carry a legal document stating that he/she is the legal guardian for the minor child.
- Evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in destination such as pay stubs, traveler’s cheques, and/or most recent bank statement.
If you decide to apply for your visa through an embassy the process may take very long. You will have to fill out an application form online and upload your digital passport page and passport-size photo to the application. When approved, you will then be required to visit your nearest Bahrain embassy and pay the visa fee.
Bear in mind that if your children are included in your passport you should not apply for an e-visa, and instead you will have to apply for a visa on arrival.
: The US State Department strongly encourages American citizens planning international travel to register with the US Embassy(s) in the countries they plan to visit. You can do that by visiting iVisa.com